Before flying in the DroneSense app the pilot will need to log in to the app. Multiple pilot profiles can be stored in the app.
- The pilot must be invited to be a member of your organization. See this article for the steps.
- The DroneSense app must be installed. See this article for the steps.
- Open the DroneSense app.
- If your profile is already displayed on the screen, tap on your profile and enter the PIN you entered when you created your profile. If you can't remember your PIN, go to your account profile and reset your PIN.
- If your profile isn't listed, add your profile by clicking on the Log in link at the bottom of the page right next to the text Don't see your profile?.
In the Android version you will tap on Don't see your profile?
- On the next screen type in your Organization ID and click Next.
*If you don't know your Organization ID ask your Organization Admin or find the initial account invite. The system will not tell you if you have entered the wrong Organization ID.
Do you need a Login Code? Check out the topic below on Login Codes.
- On the next screen enter your email address and password and click Submit.
*The password is case sensitive
Troubleshooting login issues
- The number one issue encountered when logging in to the app is entering the Organization ID incorrectly. Double-check with your Organization Admin that you are using the correct Organization ID and verify you have entered it correctly.
- The next most frequent issue is mistyping the password. To verify you have typed the password correctly, click on the eyeball next to the password field to reveal the characters you have typed.
- If this is not successful check out this article on how to reset your password.
- You may need a login code. Check out the section below for more information.
Optional Login Code
DroneSense is hosted in several different locations worldwide and a login code is used to log in to the correct hosting environment. If you are unsure if you need a login code, check with your Organization Admin or contact our support team.
If your account is hosted in the United States you do not need an additional login code but all other users must enter a login code when creating their profile on a remote.
View the list of Login Codes below.
Steps to add a login code:
*These are the same steps for the Android and iOS versions of the app.
- Continuing from Step 4 above, click on the + button in the top right corner
Enter the Organization ID if you haven't already then enter the Login Code from the list below.
- Click Next and return to Step 5 above.