Thank you for choosing DroneSense!
If you're not currently a user and want to learn more about how DroneSense can help your organization manage its UAS program, click here to request a demo.
Our goal is to provide highly reliable software that will support your needs as you grow your drone program. We know that dependability is paramount, and our job is to be there for your organization when you need us.
This Support portal provides several options for getting help:
- Use the Knowledge Base, available from the buttons above, to access articles about common issues. Create a user profile and log in to access more support articles and troubleshooting information beyond what is available to non-users.
- Click the Support widget in the lower righthand corner to submit a help request to our support team. Someone will get back to you shortly.
- Click your username in the upper right to view your recent activity (including your recent help requests), update your profile, or change your password.
You also can access this support portal directly from AirBase by clicking your username in the upper right and selecting Help.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us using the Support widget, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our support number at 512.582.0444 if there's any way we can help.
- Signing Up For Support
- Email and Phone Support
- Submitting a Help Request
- Requesting a Product Demo
- System Requirements
- Release Notes for 2020.10.5
- Release Notes for 2020.10.02
- Release Notes for 2020.09.30
- Release Notes for 2020.09.23
- Release Notes for 2020.09.09
- Release Notes for 2020.09.15
- Password Issues
- My Drone Won't Take Off!
- Limited Altitude / Distance / Speed / Other Restrictions