The telemetry bar provides detailed information about your drone's current state.
- Gimbal Views: Shows the camera direction and vertical tilt.
- Drone/Pilot Distance: Displays the distance between the pilot and drone, as well as the relative direction the drone is facing from the pilot.
CAUTION: For CrystalSky and WiFi-only devices, the distance to pilot can be inaccurate depending on the RF environment and several other factors. Do not rely solely on this indicator for these devices.
- Attitude Gyro: Displays the direction and orientation to the horizon (vertical and horizontal).
- Speed: Shows the horizontal and vertical speed of the drone. Negative vertical speed indicates the drone is moving toward the ground.
- Height: Indicates the drone's altitude Above Ground Level (AGL) and Height Above Terrain (HAT). You also can slide this indicator to the left to view the Mean Sea Level (MSL). Note that these values are calculated by the difference in altitude from the launch point and the distance traveled, as reported by the drone. These height readings are dependent on the overall accuracy and resolution of the map data for the area you are flying in.