NOTE: These instructions require the Advanced Geospatial Package add-on. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to schedule a demo.
Complete the following steps to create an imagery layer using a GeoTIFF or GeoPDF:
- From DroneSense Web, open OpsHub from the left menu.
- In OpsHub, click the Map Layer Manager button (top button on the right) and select Imagery Layers.
- Click + to create a new imagery layer.
- Provide the following information in the dialog that appears:
• Folder Name: This name will be visible on mobile applications.
• Description: Provide an optional description. Additional information can be added for each folder, but the description is only visible from OpsHub and not the flight control app.
• Team Permissions: Click to select the teams to share the Imagery Layer with. You must select at least one to proceed.
- Either drag and drop in the GeoTIFF or GeoPDF file onto the upload section OR click the upload section to open the system browser to add files.
Once all files are added, click Create to start the upload. The upload process will be tracked on the same window.
NOTE: More than one file can be added per upload. Repeat steps 4 and 5 to upload multiple files.
- Once the upload completes, OpsHub will start processing the files. This may take several minutes depending on the size of the files you uploaded. The processing update is available on the new folder created under Imagery Layers.
- Once tile processing is completed, click on its visibility icon (eye) to see the Imagery Layer:
Imagery Layers you uploaded to OpsHub are also available on DroneSense Mobile on iOS and Android. Check out this support guide for instructions: Using Imagery Layers on the Mobile App