Only an Org Administrator or Team Administrator can add a new user to your organization. For more information about how to use the admin interface to add users, refer to the Administration section.
Once you have been added to your DroneSense organization, you can access your account settings by clicking your name in the upper right and selecting My Profile.
The My Profile page contains the following sections:
- Details: Your name, primary contact information, and a color selector to use for the appearance of your drone icon in OpsCenter. You can update your profile pick by clicking it and selecting Update. To add notes, or edit your name or contact information, click the Edit Details link.
- Security: This section allows you to update your user password or Pilot PIN.
- Teams and Roles: Displays the teams and roles assigned to you.
- Location: Displays your location, which defaults to your organization's. You can delete this and add a new one if your location is different.
- Incidents: Lists any incidents from flights you are associated with.
- Flights: Summary of your flights performed as a member of your organization. These cards are populated from the data automatically gathered from your flights.