Multi-factor authentication (MFA) provides an additional level of security to your organization. If your organization uses MFA, you’ll need to complete the following steps to set up your user before you can log in.
NOTE: These steps use the Google Authenticator app. Other authenticator apps should behave very similarly, but some of the details of these instructions might not line up completely if you are using a different app.
- On your mobile device, install an authentication app approved by your organization.
- On a laptop or desktop computer, open https://web.dronesense.com.
- Provide your Organization ID and click Next. You can find the Organization ID in your welcome email, or you can reach out to your local admin to get it.
- Provide your email address and password and click Submit.
- If you are on a laptop or desktop computer: The first time you do this a QR Code will appear on the next screen. Use the camera on your mobile device to scan the code. Your mobile device should open the authorization app and create an entry for DroneSense.
If you are on a tablet or phone: The first time you do this a text code will appear on the next screen. Tap the code to copy it to your authorization app to create an entry for DroneSense.
For all subsequent logins, you will automatically skip this step.
- On the next screen, enter the 6-digit code that appears on your authorization app and click Next.
- You should be logged in.
You will need to use MFA each time you log in to DroneSense. However, on the flight control app, once you are logged in you will only need to provide your PIN to fly.