DroneSense is a comprehensive solution that empowers your public safety organization to build, manage, and scale its drone program.
The DroneSense platform consists of three components: the flight control app, the data management interface, and the operations hub.
DroneSense Mobile: iOS and Android Flight Control App
Download the flight control app by searching for DroneSense in the iOS App Store or download directly from this page for Android.
- iOS/iPadOS and Android support
- Use the same app to fly any supported aircraft
- See pertinent telemetry in a clear display
- Consume, view, and record multiple types of video, including thermal
- View elevations in AGL, MSL and Height Above Terrain (HAT)
DroneSense Web: Complete Data Management
Access the data management interface at the following URL: https://web.dronesense.com
- Automatically track core data across all mission assets & pilots
- Log flights automatically
- Monitor pilot currency and proficiencies
- File NOTAMs online and distribute with ease
- Provide centralized access to all internal policies and procedures
Operations Hub: Live Video & Drone Telemetry
Access the Operations Hub from within DroneSense Web site by clicking the Operations Hub icon
- Watch any drone session via a Common Operating Picture
- Secure session sharing by all stakeholders
- Collaborate with pilots using map markers and instant messaging
- Integrated ArcGIS map layers