DroneSense is a comprehensive solution that empowers your public safety organization to build, manage, and scale its drone program.
The DroneSense platform consists of three components: the flight control app, the data management interface, and the operations hub.
Flight Control App
Download the flight control app by searching for DroneSense in the iOS App Store or download directly from this page for Android.
- iOS/iPadOS and Android support
- Use the same app to fly any supported aircraft
- See pertinent telemetry in a clear display
- Consume, view, and record multiple types of video, including thermal
- View elevations in AGL, MSL and Height Above Terrain (HAT)
DroneSense Web: Complete Data Management
Access the data management interface at the following URL: https://web.dronesense.com
- Automatically track core data across all mission assets & pilots
- Log flights automatically
- Monitor pilot currency and proficiencies
- File NOTAMs online and distribute with ease
- Provide centralized access to all internal policies and procedures
Operations Hub: Live Video and Drone Telemetry
Access the Operations Hub from within the data management site by clicking the Operations Hub icon
- Watch any drone session via a Common Operating Picture
- Secure session sharing by all stakeholders
- Modular architecture allows for custom integration with existing systems