DroneSense Remote provides a built-in page for publicly reporting your DSR activity.
The public dashboard does not require a login, and is available at the following URL:
https://remote.dronesense.com/dashboard/_______ where the blank is a name you choose.
You can opt to publish or not publish DSR activity when managing your CFS reporting.
Setting Up the Public Dashboard
Complete the following steps to set up your Public page.
- In DroneSense Remote, click the Logs menu.
- At the top of the CFS/Case Logs pane that appears, click Dashboard Settings.
- In the dialog that appears, enter a value for what you want the end of the URL to be. In the example above, dseast was chosen for the DroneSense East organization.
- Specify whether you want each flight entry to display a map of the drone's flight path for that CFS.
- Provide a Name and Subtitle for the page to help make it clear to visitors what they are viewing.
- Upload a logo or other image by clicking Select, choosing the image file in the dialog that appears, and clicking Save.
- Click Save when you are finished.
The following image shows an example of the public dashboard page: