For some support issues, you might be asked to upload device logs from your mobile device to the DroneSense support team to review and troubleshoot. Complete the following steps to do this:
- On the DroneSense Mobile app, tap Settings.
- Under General Settings, tap Versioning. On Android, then tap Advanced.
- In the Versioning view, tap the View button for Device Logs.
Optional: You can scroll through the list of logs using the Previous and Next buttons. If you've been experiencing issues/errors, they will appear as red text. Note the dates provided for the errors to rule out any that are old or otherwise might not be relevant to the issue you're experiencing.
- Tap Upload Logs. This will securely send the device logs to the DroneSense Engineering team for review.
- Tap the X in the upper right to exit the Device Logs view and return to the main view of the app.