If you are having issues with the flight control app becoming unresponsive, such as:
- The telemetry bar has disappeared
- Video has dropped
- User interface freezes
- Other persistent performance issues
It may be that the drone has lost connection.
NOTE: On iPad, check the cable connecting your iPad to the controller. Any fraying, loose connectors, or hard kinks in the wiring can cause issues. Try swapping cables. Avoid third party cables when possible, as they can also cause issues on some devices.
Complete the following steps to reestablish connection:
- If possible, pause flight or hover the drone.
- Disconnect and reconnect the cable between the controller and the tablet.
- The drone should reconnect.
If the drone still does not connect, try power cycling the controller.
If you are still experiencing issues, issue a Return to Home command with either the controller or using the DJI flight control app. Power cycle all devices and start again.