The location for a TX Log is not recorded and the Add Location option on the right hand side is greyed out.
While not a common issue, an error can occur when the system attempts to pull the location from the flight data.
To resubmit the location, you will need to remove and re-add the flights.
To do so, complete the following steps:
- Click Edit Log in the Log Information section.
- Scroll down to Selected Flights and click the blue text at the bottom of the section.
- From the Bulk Selection window that appears, make a note of the flights that are selected.
- Deselect all of the selected flights and click Save.
- Click Save Log.
- In the Log Information section, click Edit Log again.
- Scroll down to the Selected Flights section and click the blue text.
- Select all flights that were selected from step 3 and click Save.
- Select Save Log.