DroneSense Mobile for Android
Version 2022.6.1, available from dronesense.com/android for CrystalSky and Smart Controller devices, and the Play Store for other Android devices.
New and Improved Features
- Added support for the Autel Smart Controller:
- This release includes base flight support, telemetry, video streaming, and autonomous flight plan execution (waypoints, surveys, and orbits).
- Additional feature support will be included in a subsequent release.
- You will need to upgrade the Autel Explorer app on the controller to version 1.0.84 or later to enable the use of DroneSense on the Autel controller.
- NOTE: There is an issue associated with the most recent Autel firmware that affects flight planning in DroneSense that appears to impact all Evo II models. We recommend holding off on upgrading to that firmware version until we have a fix in place to address this issue.
- CAUTION: Plugging in anything to the USB port on the Autel Controller will disconnect the drone.
- Fixed an issue where Autel drones would not connect on devices running Android 12
- Fixed issue where DJI drones would not connect on devices running Android 12L
- Fixed an issue where flight plans that include a survey loaded from iOS would not capture photos as expected
- Fixed the center point type and color setting labels for Autel drones