Organization Administrators have the ability to export data directly from pages to CSV format. CSV files can be opened in most common spreadsheet applications such as Microsoft Excel or Apple Numbers, or in a text editor.
The data that is exported to file is the complete list of data that matches the filter selections made for that page. For example, if you specify all flights tagged as 'Training,' or those by a specific pilot, or a certain drone model, the CSV will only return those records that match.
Data exported is all data within your organization, not just the displayed data on the page. For example, if your filters would result on more records than is shown on the page, the CSV will contain all the records.
Adding Data Export to Non-Admin Users
If your organization wants to make the Export CSV function available to non-admins, an admin can create a role for that permission and apply it to those users. To do so, complete the following steps:
- As an Org Admin, open the Admin section and select the Roles tab.
- Click Add Customer Role.
- On the page that appears, provide a name for the role.
- Scroll down to the Reporting section and check the CSV Export checkbox.
- Click Create Role.
- Navigate to each member you want to add this role to.
- In the Teams and Roles section on the right of the page, click Add Role.
- Specify the team(s) you want the user to have this permission for, and choose the new role you created in the previous steps.
- Click Add Member.
You also can add the Export CSV function to an existing role.