Release Notes for 2020.09.15
New and Improved Features
- Implemented a new Date/Time selector for all data
- Added a new quick add option in the top bar for NOTAMs
- NOTAM lat/long field now supports more than two decimal place digits
- The Pilot label on the Dashboard page has been updated to Members
- In the Admin interface, clarified some labels to make member status and status changes more clear
- HOTFIX for 9/16: Fixed an issue where a small number of users in some organizations were unable to see their flights.
- Addressed some issues that caused some flight data to not sync with DroneSense Web.
- Users should check to see that any missing flights and associated data is now visible throughout.
- Additional fixes to resolve further data sync issues are forthcoming.
- Editing an activate checklist no longer sets it to be inactive
- Fixed an issue where images for flight crew were not loading
- The NOTAM quick add option should now open the file page as expected
- Fixed an issue where the NOTAM status label was not updating correctly
- When filing a NOTAM, the teams list is now sorted alphabetically
- Mission code now correctly displays on the Mission details page