DroneSense provides access to the following camera settings for the Zenmuse XT1 and XT2 and supported fixed sensor drones equipped with thermal cameras:
Note: When using dual cameras, the M210 drone requires that an XT1 camera be mounted in position 2 (the left side facing the front of the drone). If using an XT2, it must be mounted in position 1.
- Image Format: File format options for how to save recorded media.
- Temperature Units: Choose between Fahrenheit and Celsius units.
- Isotherm Display Style: Choose between Temperature or Percentage styles for isotherm display.
- Palette: Select from several preset color mapping settings. Each palette defines a range of colors that map to hot and cold areas in the display. When Isotherms are enabled, the selected palette adds more colors as shown in the following table, with the isotherm version shown below each palette.
White Hot Black Hot Fusion Rainbow Glowbow Ironbow1 Ironbow 2
White Hot Iso
Black Hot Iso
Sepia Color 1 Color 2 Ice Fire Rain Green Hot Red Hot
Ice Fire Iso
Green Hot Iso
Red Hot Iso
NOTE: The Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual has a different set of palettes that behave the same as the above palettes available on the XT1 and XT2.
The top half is used for the temperatures below the low isotherm temperature, and the bottom half is used for the temperatures above it, as shown in the following figure.
- Scenes: Select from different types of scene profiles to enhance the display: Linear, Default Scene, Sea/Sky, Outdoor, and Indoor. Each scene uses preconfigured settings for digital detail enhancement (DDE), active contrast enhancement (ACE), smart scene optimization (SSO), contrast, and brightness, to provide a more useful image for the selected scene type.
- Set a Temperature Alert: Choose a temperature value to monitor for. When the temperate of a pixel on the display exceeds the temperature you set, the Temperature Alert indicator with turn on.