Complete the following steps to add a new user to your organization.
- Select Administration from the menu in the left of the screen.
- On the Members page, click Invite Member.
- On the form that appears, fill in their name, email. Click Next.
- Select one or more Team memberships from those provided and select one or more Role settings you want to assign to the user. The following roles are available by default, but your organization may have added new roles in addition to or to replace these. The most common role setting for new pilots and support staff for your organization will be Member and Ops Viewer.
- Member: Has the ability to add, edit, and archive data for their activity (flights, hardware, profile information, and so on)
- Ops Viewer: Has the ability to view Operations Hub (telemetry and streamed video)
- Team Administrator: Has the ability to manage data and membership for their team
- Organization Administrator: Has the ability to manage all data and membership for the entire organization
- Click Confirm.
DroneSense will send an email to the new team member. The recipient will need to accept the invitation and create a new profile before you can make changes to their permissions and other settings.
If a user needs to be deactivated, complete the following steps:
- Select Administration from the menu on the left of the screen.
- On the Members page, find the user you want to deactivate in the Active Members section. You might need to go through multiple pages.
- For the user you want to disable, click the Disable button on the right side of the row. Doing so will move that user to the Inactive Members section.
If you need to reactivate that user, simply click the Enable button for their entry in the Inactive Members section.
You can view all pending invitations in the Pending Member Invites section. From here you can Resend invitation emails or Revoke invitations as needed.