DroneSense Web is your organization's full system of record. It is a complete asset and risk management tool that provides accountability and transparency across your organization. This tool allows you to easily manage your people, hardware, policies and procedures, and training materials, letting you quickly leverage all your resources so you can spend more time focused on the mission at hand.
Accessing DroneSense Web
Open DroneSense Web using Chrome or Firefox on a desktop or laptop computer, or using Safari or Chrome on an iOS or Android device using the following URL:
The DroneSense Web interface consists of several pages, accessible along the left side of the interface.
- Dashboard: the home page. It provides a quick summary of the total number of Drones, Pilots, Flights, and Incidents.
- Operations Hub: provides access to the live telemetry and video feeds for current missions.
- Flights & Missions: contains all automatically collected flight data, as well as gives you the option to manually add flights. Missions allow you to combine related flights at a common time and location along with other related data to get better visibility into your team's effectiveness.
- Planning: provides a simple interface for filing NOTAMs. The ability to manage flight plans and routes is in development and is coming soon.
- Teams & Members: all team members of your organization. You can add training and proficiency information, upload documents, and track incidents.
- Training: Track and manage pilot training, proficiencies, and certifications.
- Hardware: Track and manage all your organization's drones, batteries, cameras, tablets, and other equipment. New hardware is automatically added when you fly using the Pilot app, or you can manually add devices.
- Maintenance: Create, manage, and perform all maintenance tasks to keep your fleet operational and provide a record of all activities.
- Safety: Create, manage, and track incidents from flights. Also coming soon: Aviation Safety Evaluation Reports (ASERs), Flight Risk Assessment Tools (FRATs), and pre-flight checklists.
- Reporting: Generate pilot, hardware, and COA reports.
- Resources: View and manage locations for flights, personnel, and hardware.
- Admin: Manage users, permissions, teams, and devices in your organization. Also provides access to organization-wide settings such as password requirements and multi-factor authentication, and NOTAM setup.