DroneSense Mobile for Android
Version 2024.1.10, available from dronesense.com/android
New and Improved Features
- Added support for LP12 spotlight with Matrice 30 series. LP12 speaker support is still in development.
- Added option to resume surveys at last stop point
- Added option to orbits to capture photos
- Added frequency band setting for Evo Max series
- Added radar chart for Evo II V3
- Fixed compatibility issues with Autel Evo Max series firmware V18.104.22.168 and V1.7.051
- Fixed an issue where the disable option was missing for 'Night Scene' setting on the M300
- Fixed an issue with shutter buttons in UI not functioning for Evo II V3
- Video resolutions should no longer occasionally display the wrong options for Evo II series
- Fixed an issue where the Bottom Auxiliary Lights setting was not displaying the flash options for Evo II Series aircraft
- Autel Evo Max series will occasionally fail to re-connect after an app restart. Power cycling the drone should resolve.
- Autel Evo Max series and Evo II V3 experiencing occasional/infrequent disconnects in the app. Backgrounding and re-opening the app should re-gain connection.
- Flight planning remains unsupported for the Autel EVO II V3 and Max Series aircraft