DroneSense Mobile for Android on DJI Mavic 3 & M30 Aircraft
Version 2022.11.1, available from dronesense.com/android/#m30. Due to the way DJI deploys on Smart Controller devices, this version is not available on the Google Play Store.
New and Improved Features
- Added base flight support for Mavic 3 series drones:
- Telemetry and video streaming in OpsHub
- Flight logging in web
- Ability to switch between lenses
- Basic camera settings
- Drone, battery, LED, and C1/C2 button customization
- In-app photo and video controls
- Obstacle avoidance settings
- Added support for zooming with the third scroll wheel on the RC Plus for M30 series
- This version does not support automated flight planning. These features are in development and will be included in an upcoming release.
- The physical button on the controller does not capture photo/video. You will need to use in-app button.
- Unable to switch channels manually
- The beacon pill button occasionally fails to turn the beacon on/off. Using a custom button setting for the beacon works more consistently.
- Mavic 3 images don't yet display on the Hardware pages in DroneSense Web