Accessing Operations Hub
Complete the following steps to access the Operations Hub:
- Open your browser to https://web.dronesense.com
- Log in using your organization ID and user credentials.
- On the left menu bar, click the Operations Hub icon:
The Operations Hub consists of several elements: the map, the video dock, the Mission Manager, map tools, and the Map Layer Editor:
Choosing a Mission and Streaming
All activity on the Operations Hub is run within the context of a mission. Missions consists of drones and any additional map layers shared with the mission.
- Click the Mission Manager in the upper left of the map to view the currently active missions.
- Select a mission by clicking the checkbox to the right of its name.
If the mission you're looking for isn't listed, you can click the + button to create one or join a mission using a Ops code provided by another DroneSense user.
- Open the Drones list to view all the drones in the mission.
You also can view any feature layers added to the map by opening the Map Layers list.
- To view all drones in the mission, click the Show All Drones icon.
- To view all video for drones in the mission, click the Show All Video icon.
You also can select individual drones and feeds by clicking the corresponding icon for each drone.
- To view feature layers added to the map for the mission, click Map Layers and select individual elements or click the Show all Layers icon.
You now can collapse the Mission Manager again by clicking its button. As any selected drone and their feeds become available, they will automatically appear. You can always reopen it to change which drones and feeds you want to view.