DroneSense allows you to easily create NOTAMs (if you are flying under a COA) or a UAS operating space (if you are flying under Part 107) and file them with the FAA.
The UAS/NOTAMS page displays all the notices for your organization, sorted with the most recent first.
Click a notice card to view its details.
You can also edit current notices.
Creating NOTAMs/UAS Notices
Complete the following steps to create a new notice.
- On the UAS/NOTAMs page, click Add New NOTAM. You also can create a new NOTAM by clicking the + button on the top of any page and selecting NOTAM.
- Provide a Name for the notice, the associated Aircraft ID, and COA ID.
- Set the Start and End Date.
- Specify the intended elevation in feet above ground level (AGL) and radius in nautical miles (nm).
- Use the map to place the marker over the area where you will be flying and resize it as needed.
- Click File NOTAM to submit.