Complete the following steps to create a new incident record:
- There are three ways to create a new incident:
- From the Safety > Incidents page, click Add New Incident.
- You also can click the + button at the top of any page and select Incident
- Finally, you also can create a new incident by clicking Add Incident on the flight page for the flight when the incident occurred.
- On the page that appears, provide the basic information for the incident: Name, Team, Date, Cause, and Description.
- Click Create Incident.
- On the page that appears, associate the relevant flight when the incident occurred. This will automatically add any Flight Crew, Hardware, and Location associated with that flight.
- Add other information to the incident record as appropriate.