DroneSense is pleased to assist qualifying emergency response organizations in signing up for the DJI Qualified Entities Program (QEP).
Once an organization is signed up with the QEP, DJI will release all United States domestic geofencing limitations and altitude limitations for enterprise aircraft. This will allow users to fly in sensitive locations and at higher altitudes, in order to enable critical operations such as disaster response, firefighting, search and rescue, and other public safety applications.
DJI requires that all federal, state, and local public safety agencies and entities interested in joining the DJI QEP to submit the following documentation:
- Completed QEP application form
- Completed User and Craft IDs document
- Copy of Part 107 license of chief pilot that is updated on a regular basis (every 6 months) OR Certificate of Authorization from the FAA, OR other similar flight authorization document
- Copy of signed Terms & Conditions
- Authorization letter on official entity letterhead from entity’s UAV program manager or head of entity
- Contact information for partner entity’s UAV program manager that is updated on a regular basis (every 6 months)