You can use the Training module to track a wide range of training, certification, licensure, and even custom currency tracking for members in your organization.
Each entry on the Training page is considered a template.
You create a new template for each type of training and certification you want to track for your organization - Part 107 pilot, night pilot rating, skills rating, hardware certification, and so on.
Once a template has been created, you then apply that template to all members who you want to track, and set the assignment date and expiration. From there, you can track members' currency to manage your program.
Adding New Training
Complete the following steps to set up a new training type.
- From the Training page, click Add New Training.
- On the page that appears, enter the following:
- Name for the training template
- Teams you want this template to be available to
- Type of training (certification, license, hardware rating, etc.)
- Granting authority (FAA, professional organization, internal resource, etc.)
- Duration in days, weeks, or years
- Click Create Training.
Applying Training to a Member
Now that you have a training template set up, you can apply it to a member. To do so, complete the following steps:
- From the Training page, open the card for the Training you want to apply.
- Under Current Members, click Assign Member.
- In the dialog that appears, find the member(s) you wan to to apply the training template to, and click Next.
- Set the Assigned Date. You can set the top date to apply it to all selected members, or set each member's date separately.
- Click Assign.