We at DroneSense fully understand the importance of a strong training program exploring in great detail the individual capabilities and features of our software platform, its applications and best practices for use in public safety.
If you ever wanted to learn more about drone program management and reporting, understanding QEP, use of the Autel Smart controller or any of the other topics listed below, join us for one (or all) of the deep-dives over the next couple of weeks.
Our instructors are experienced former law enforcement officers or firefighters, speaking your language, and focused on helping you become more proficient to get more out of your drone program.
Attendance is absolutely free. Simply click here to register:
- Mobile Applications 101 - August 31, 2022
- Flight Planning 101 - September 7, 2022
- Parrot Gov Controller - September 14, 2022
- Troubleshooting /State of Readiness - September 21, 2022
- Program Management 101 - September 28, 2022
- Autel Smart Controller - October 5, 2022
- Thermal UAS 101 - October 12, 2022
- Understanding QEP - October 19, 2022
- Training Portal 101 - October 26, 2022
- Ops Hub 101 - November 2, 2022
- Support site, customer resources - November 9, 2022
- Interoperability 101 - November 16, 2022
- Maintenance Portal 101 - November 23, 2022
- Feature Layers 101 - November 30, 2022