How you download and install the Axon Air powered by DroneSense mobile application depends on whether you're using an iOS/iPadOS or Android (DJI CrystalSky, Smart Controller, or Enterprise Smart Controller) device.
For iOS/iPadOS devices (iPad and iPhone), open the App Store and search for Axon Air powered by DroneSense.
Be sure to select the correct Axon Air powered by DroneSense app:
Install as you would any other App Store application.
The Axon Air powered by DroneSense app is only available as a direct download from the following webpage:
To Install to your CrystalSky or Smart Controller over WiFi
- Open Google Chrome (or other available browser application) on the device.
- Navigate to the following page to download the file: https://ds-public-www.s3.amazonaws.com/AxonAir-Android.apk
- Tap Download.
NOTE: You may receive a warning about being unable to scan for viruses. Tap Accept this for this release.
ALSO NOTE: The file download might not be apparent on the CrystalSky, so check your Downloads folder to see that it completed. On the Smart Controller, the download icon in the top corner will stop pulsing when the download is complete.
- Open the Download folder on device (Explorer > Internal Memory > Download).
- Tap the AxonAir-Android.apk file and then tap Install. After completion the Axon Air app should now display under Applications and is ready to fly!
NOTE: If you have trouble downloading over WiFi, please try the SD Card method below.
Installing to CrystalSky or Smart Controller using an SD Card
- Use a laptop or desktop computer to download the file: https://dronesense.com/axonair
- Copy the file from your computer to an SD card.
- Insert the SD card into the CrystalSky or Smart Controller.
- Open the Device Explorer and tap the SD card to view the files.
- Tap the AxonAir-Android.apk file and then tap Install.
After completion, the Axon Air Mobile app should now display under Applications and is ready to fly.