DroneSense currently supports the following drones from DJI:
- Mavic Pro & Mavic Platinum Pro
- Mavic 2 Series (Pro, Zoom, Enterprise, Enterprise Dual)
- Matrice M300 RTK (currently Android only)
- Matrice M200 Series and M200 V2 Series (M200, M210)
- Matrice M600
- Phantom 4 Series (Advanced, Pro, Pro v2)
- Phantom 3
- Mavic Air 2 (currently iOS/iPadOS only) and Air 1
- Mavic Mini 1
DroneSense also supports the following non-DJI drones:
- Parrot Anafi (currently iOS/iPadOS only)
- Parrot Anafi Thermal (currently iOS/iPadOS only)
- Parrot Anafi USA (currently iOS/iPadOS only)
- Autel EVO II (currently iOS/iPadOS only)
- Autel EVO II Pro (currently iOS/iPadOS only)
- Autel EVO II Dual and 640T (currently iOS/iPadOS only)
NOTE: Autel support is still in development, and is currently limited to piloting the aircraft, livestreaming to Ops Hub and Axon Respond, and autonomous flight planning. Evidence.com media upload is pending updates from Autel, and will be implemented for Axon Air in an upcoming release.
Flights conducted with non-supported drones can still be manually entered in the Web console for tracking.
Support for other drones is in development, and in some cases is dependent on software updates from the drone manufacturer. Contact your Axon representative if you have specific questions about drones not listed above.