Parrot has released version 6.7.4 of their FreeFlight6 app, which brings with it a firmware upgrade for Anafi drones.
This update prevents video from connecting an updated drone to older versions of the DroneSense and Parrot FreeFlight6 apps. Similarly, the updated flight control apps will not be able to connect to a drone using the older firmware.
To ensure your Anafi is able to connect to DroneSense, please follow these steps for upgrading your drone firmware to work with the latest DroneSense version:
- Download the 6.7.4 version of FreeFlight6 from the App Store: link
- Open the FreeFlight6 app and connect to your Anafi.
- Tap the drone icon in the top bar.
- Tap the green button on the right labeled Update 1.8.0.
- Follow the Parrot instructions to upgrade to firmware version 1.8.0.
- Download the 2021.05.20 version of DroneSense: link
If you install the latest version of DroneSense, but haven’t installed the new firmware, you’ll receive an alert asking you to upgrade the firmware using FreeFlight6.