If you are experiencing app crashes or other repeated issues, verifying the following info will really help our team get to the bottom of what is going on. If you continue to see app crashes we can talk you through that process of reviewing the app logs on your device to identify what might be leading to stability issues.
DJI Aircraft Firmware
- Mavic Duals should be on version 01.01.0800
- Mavic Pro should be on version 01.04.0500
- Matrice 210 V2 & RTK should be on version 01.00.710
DroneSense Mobile App Versions
- iOS Devices should be on the latest version (2020.12.04 Build 2515)
- Android Devices should be on the latest version (2020.12.17.1)
OS Versions by Device
- iOS on iPad and iPhone should be version 14.x
- OS on Smart Controller should be version 01.00.0860
- OS on Crystal Sky should be version 03.00.02.00
Ensure you are never running any conflicting apps in the background (DJI Go, Go4, Pilot, and so on) as this can cause stability and data integrity issues.
There are also various firmware updates for individual detachable cameras/sensors as well. You can check those through DJI Assistant based on what payloads you're running with the M210.