If you've registered with Leidos but you still cannot file NOTAMs, it may be because your registration has expired. Complete the following steps to re-register:
- Log in to PilotWeb: (https://www.1800wxbrief.com/Website/#!/)
- In the menu at the top of the page select Plan and Brief and select UAS NOTAM Form.
- On page that appears, in the lower right box, click the NOTAM service information and registration link.
- You will need to watch the instructional video and review the disclaimer.
- Select the two acknowledgement checkboxes and click Register.
After completing the above steps, log back in to DroneSense Web and complete the following:
- Open the Admin > Settings page.
- Scroll down to the UAS Operations section and verify that the Flight Service Username (Email) field has the same email address you used to sign up on the PilotWeb site in the steps above. If not, click Edit Details and click Save after completing your changes.
NOTE: You will need to have administrator access to your organization in order to complete the Admin steps.
Once these steps are complete, you should be able to file NOTAMs.