If your current location is not reporting correctly in the Ops Hub view, you may have location services disabled in your web browser, or have location services blocked for the address.
To fix this, complete the following steps:
- On your computer, open Chrome and go to Google Maps.
- In the bottom right, click My location (the crosshairs icon). If you see a message that says Google Maps does not have permission to use your location, complete the steps below.
- In the top right, click More (the three dots icon).
- Click Settings. Scroll down and click Advanced.
- In the Privacy and security section, click Content settings.
- Click Location and make sure that Ask before accessing (recommended) is turned on.
- Under the Block section, look for the DroneSense entry (web.dronesense.com) and click the trashcan icon to remove the block.
- Click Back and try steps 1 and 2 again.