If you're running into an issue using the DroneSense platform, use the Search field to see if there is an article with a solution. If the solution to your issue isn't there, please submit a help request to the DroneSense Support Team.
- To submit a help request, simply click the floating Support button in the lower right of the page. A small window will appear.
- Enter some basic information about the nature of your question or issue. It should return links to support articles that might provide a solution.
- If the options provided don't solve your issue, click Contact Us.
- Enter your information on the form that appears. Provide as much detail as possible about the issue you're experiencing.
- Attach up to 5 files that might further explain the issue. You could include screenshot, a captured photo or other small media file, or other files relevant to the issue you're encountering.
- Click Send. A ticket will be created in our Support queue, and someone will reach out to you as soon as possible to follow up.
You also can create a support ticket by emailing us directly at email@example.com. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible about the issue you're experiencing.